17.12.12

The band that will always have a place in my heart.




I remember being 11.

Watching MTV.

Then this video clip came up.

Its name was "Famous Last Words".

I fell in love with it -and the blond mysterious looking singer.

It had that vibe I liked.

I wanted to listen to some more.

After that I watched a new video clip.

It was welcoming me to the Black Parade.

I thought it was a weird video clip.

I liked it. 

Then more followed. 

"I Don't Love You"... "Teenagers"...

I was really into it.

Now, 

six years later, I am still and hopefully will continue being a fan of 

My Chemical Romance.

I have to admit it.

I had a nice taste in music when I was younger!





Click picture to enlarge.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...