14.8.13

Lost & Found Cartoon Looks






Alice In Wonderland, not a lost look... But I kinda like it, so I have to include it :)




Frankie Stein from Monster High, I only did her eye but it came out quite well :)




The Corpse Bride, I LOOOOOOVE HER! I did half of her face, because I didn't know whether it was going to come out good or not. To my surprise it was brilliant!

Watch the make up video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YeeHgRTQc




Jessie from Team Rocket. Meh. I tried.



Thanks for visiting!

Loooove, 

4 σχόλια:

  1. These are absolutely amazing!!

    Come and check out my blog if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much, Helen! Your blog is lovely! :) xx

      Διαγραφή
  2. Nice post! Thanks for sharing!

    Please visit my blog
    http://alexiatheo.blogspot.com/

    Thanks
    X

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...