30.8.13

Maybelline's "The Rocket Volum' Express" Mascara Review


So here it is! The well known "Rocket" mascara! Comes in a fancy package. Love that.


The wand is more important than the formula itself, so always pay attention to it.
This particular wand seemed real good, so I thought I'd give it a try!


My eyes with no mascara on!


My eyes with a coat of mascara.


My eyes with two coats of mascara.


Yes. My eyes, again, with three coats of mascara!

It's not the best mascara I've tried.
Good, but not awesome!
I was really expecting more.
It was yet another Maybelline mascara.
I'm giving it a 8/10!


Have you tried this mascara? If yes, what did you think of it?



Thanks for visiting!

Looooove, 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...