3.8.13

My Top 5 Old Video Games



I have always been a really big fan of video games. I remember being little and playing with my brother... and always losing. This is going to be a tribute to my top five games I used to play as a child.





5) Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Sega Saturn)

A game I was not really allowed to play, because of the blood spraying. I still played it though. 



My favourite character was Kitana. I just thought she was really cool! 




I was also really bad at this game. I kept pressing all the buttons together hoping I would win. Meh.




                                    Oh and I still own the CD.









4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Playstation 2)



I will be honest. I have played this game only once, but it was enough for me to be obsessed with it. I reached the final task within 3 or 4 days of playing, but since I was such a noob, I never managed to complete the whole game. The cemetery duel with Lord Voldemort was way beyond my reach. It was a really cool game, though. I wish I could play it again!




3) Crash Team Racing (Playstation 1)


My favourite Crash Bandicoot game ever! I get all nostalgic when remembering it! I was quite good at it, I must say! 



My favourite character was Coco Bandicoot and I always picked her to drive in. I would literally do anything to play this game once more!








2) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Playstation 2)



What can I say about San Andreas? It has it all! The possibilities in this game are endless! 

Riding BMX bikes was my favourite thing to do! 


I also remember giving flowers to girls and when I got turned down I would beat them with it. Fun times :')






1) Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer (Playstation 1)

BEST GAME EVER. Or maybe I like it because it's very easy for me now. I couldn't say the same when I was younger. 

But I have now reached the point where I finish the whole game in two hours. I still love it though!




CD, I LOVE YOU.











What is your favourite old game?

Let me know in the comment section!
Don't forget to like!





Thank you for visiting!

Loooooove,



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...