31.8.13

Summer Haul


Some of the things I bought this summer!
(Click pictures to enlarge)



Compact Powder - Number 11 Ivory Mist
H&M


Makeup Sponge
H&M
I have been wanting to buy and use one of these for a while, so I gave it a try! It's really good if you like to apply your foundation or/and powder with sponges. I use my hands, though. It's easier and I don't need as much product.


Nail Polish - Caribbean Green Number 217 (I think)
Golden Rose


Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W730


Swimsuit Fringe Top
Tally Weijl


Anklet from Siviri


Maxi Dress
Heel


Cropped Top
Pull & Bear


High Waisted Shorts
Bershka


Maybelline "The Rocket Volum' Express"
Hondos Center


Maybelline 24 hours Super Stay Foundation
Hondos Center


Compact Powder - Number 11 Ivory Mist
H&M
Yes, bought second time.









Thanks for visiting! 
Looooove,

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...