23.9.13

Movie of the week: Jack The Giant Slayer (2013)


Let's pretend it's Sunday! I forgot to upload this yesterday. 

This week's movie is "Jack The Giant Slayer".
I watched this one, because I was searching for information on Nicholas Hoult (last week's star of "Warm Bodies", click here to read) and I found out he was starring on this film, which I wanted to watch since it first came out.


"Jack the Giant Slayer (previously titled Jack the Giant Killer) is a 2013 American fantasy adventure film based on the English fairy tales "Jack the Giant Killer" and "Jack and the Beanstalk". The film is directed by Bryan Singer with a screenplay written by Darren Lemke, Christopher McQuarrie and Dan Studney and stars Nicholas HoultEleanor TomlinsonStanley TucciIan McShaneBill Nighy and Ewan McGregor. The film tells the story of Jack, a young farmhand who must rescue a princess from a race of giants after inadvertently opening a gateway to their world."

Watch the trailer here:






Watch the movie here: http://megashare.info/full_watch.php?id=TmpVNU1RPT0 *no subtitles*

My thoughts: It was just another fantasy movie. I thought it was very predictable. But, the effects were really good and I loved the settings.
I recommend this movie to anyone who is into fantasy. Others may not be really into it. But, if there is going to be a part 2 of it, I am going to watch it.

I'm giving this movie an 8/10.

Read last week's Movie of the week post on "Warm Bodies" here.


Thanks for visiting!


Looooooooove,

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...