29.9.13

Movie of the week: Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010)

This week's movie is "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief".

This was my second time watching this movie. 
I remember watching it on DVD when it first came out.

"Percy Jackson & the Olympians is an American feature film series from 20th Century Fox based on the novel series of the same name written by the author Rick Riordan. The series is distributed by 20th Century Fox, produced by 1492 Pictures and currently consists of two installments. The first film, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010), was directed by Chris Columbus and was released on February 12, 2010.
The films follow the adventures of demi-god Percy Jackson and his comrades at the demi-god training ground of Camp Half-Blood. In the first film, Percy must go on a quest to save his mother from the underworld and prove his innocence when he is accused of being the lightning thief."



Watch the trailer here:

Watch the movie here (no subtitles): http://megashare.info/full_watch.php?id=TVRFMU13PT0

My thoughts: Chris Colombus was the director of the two first Harry Potter films. I consider this as the only reason to watch it. But, there's more. It's the perfect fantasy film with loads of action. 
I also learned things about Greek Mythology I didn't really know (I am ashamed of it). 
But, overall, I absolutely loved the film and I can't wait to watch the sequel. I am also willing to read the books!

I am giving this movie a 9.5/10.

Read last week's Movie of the week post on "Jack The Giant Slayer" here.

Thanks for visiting!

Looooooooooooooove,

2 σχόλια:

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...