14.9.13

Movie of the week: Warm Bodies (2013)

So this is a brand new column in the blog!
Once a week I will be presenting you a movie that I have watched during it.

This week's movie is "Warm Bodies".
"Warm Bodies is a 2013 American paranormal romantic zombie comedy film based on Isaac Marion's novel of the same name. Directed and written by Jonathan Levine, the film stars Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer and Analeigh Tipton.
The film focuses on the development of the relationship between Julie, a young woman, and "R", a zombie, and how their eventual romance develops throughout. The film is noted for displaying human characteristics in zombie characters, and for being told from a zombie's perspective."
Watch the trailer here:


Watch the movie here: http://megashare.info/full_watch.php?id=TmpVek53PT0 *there are no subtitles*

My thoughts: This movie has gone to my favourites list. I loved everything about it. The plot went exactly the way I wanted. No sudden deaths, no extreme plot twists, just a really well written and filmed movie. 
There are a lot of funny scenes. Scenes you don't really expect them to be there, especially when something serious is happening.
Overall I absolutely loved it and I'm planning to watch it again and again and again...

Oh, and a quick shout out to the very good looking zombie!



I'm giving this movie a 10/10.


Thanks for visiting!

Loooooove,

12 σχόλια:

  1. I really liked the movie too!!
    nice choice.
    Check out my blog :)

    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you, Alia!!!
      I will check your blog :)

      Διαγραφή
    2. Hi Maria! I saw your lovely comment on my blog and wanted to tell you that unfortunately I have not linked my blog to my google plus but you can follow me on bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/a8lia or add me to your reading list on blogger :) I really like your blog and have started following you!
      xxx

      Διαγραφή
    3. Unfortunately I no longer have control of my bloglovin D:
      I added you on my reading list, so now I won't miss anything!
      Thank you very much for following! :)

      Διαγραφή
  2. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (12) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. lol i totally love this movie. the guy is one hot zombie lol would you like to follow each other? =) oh check out my new post "bad Romance Featuring the awesome store Choies" =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Couldn?t be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! All Sport Racing Blogs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...