4.9.13

My carnival costumes! (2008-2013)


I am aware I haven't done anything for Halloween yet, as I promised, so here are some ideas for you, while waiting.
Wanna know my carnival costumes over the years?
Keep scrolling!




2008 - Apparently being an emo was really in back then. And you know what? I admit it. I wanted to be one, because of their style! 
I would be the worst emo, though. Being sad and suicidal was not me. I'm happy!


       


2009 - Yes. I was Bill Kaulitz. I thought I did a really good job, but looking back now, it was rather bad.

I used lots of hairspray to achive the perfect spiked hair, yet it didn't work.

Oh and shout out to my friend Irene, who is in the picture!




2010 - This was the Lady GaGa phase, in which I loved everything that had to do with her. 
I even went to a costume party and everyone was pleasantly surprised and got loads of compliments.




                        

2011 - I was not really creative that year. I just bought a pirate costume and wore it. 
It was a really pretty costume though.




2012 - IMMA BEE.

I loved this costume! I wanted to be dressed as a ladybug, but I liked this better.

The extreme lashes took the whole outfit on another level.
I was finally becoming creative!





2013 - It's really frustrating how ignorant people can be. I mean, how can you not understand I was Bellatrix Lestrange? My hair is messy. I wear black. I wear leather. I hold a wand. I have the "I'm going to kill your whole family" look. And for goodness' sake I have a freaking DARK MARK.
Only a couple of people realised what I was dressed as, without giving a hint. 

I liked it though, and I consider it as one of the best looks I've done. It was rather accurate!

Blogpost on my first Dark Mark attempt: http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/2013/03/sneak-peak.html


Thank you for visiting my blog!

Looooooooove,
                                  

4 σχόλια:

  1. Ενταξει η 1 φωτο αγαπημενη.... κυκλοφορουσαμε και στο δρομο θυμαμαι ¨)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. χαχαχα ναι το θυμάμαι, που κοιτούσαν οι γιαγιάδες! Δημοσίως ρεζίλι! :)

      Διαγραφή
  2. how fun! i usually like having funny costumes. my favorite one last year was a guy that wore a bunch of different gray paint chips on his shirt, and he was the book "50 shades of grey", hahah!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I LOVE funny costumes! Just not on me! I'd rather do something creative :)
      I will always wish to be dressed as a tomato once, though! haha
      Thank you for your comment!

      Διαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...