12.9.13

New Purchase!


My collection of the extra Harry Potter books is now complete! :D


These two lovelies arrived yesterday :)


As seen on the cover this is the "Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them" by Newt Scamander.

This is my favorite of all the books, because it has many hilarious notes from Harry and Ron!
These are my favorite:



"This book belongs to Harry Potter

shared by Ron Weasley because his fell apart

Why don't you buy a new one then?

write on your own book Hermione

you bought all these dungbombs on Saturday, you could have bought a new book instead

Dungbombs rule"



"=CHUDLEY CANNONS=

write a decent team in my book for a change Weasley"


As it seems it wasn't brief!


hahahaha... Bum :')


"My name is Gregory Goyle and I smell"
I died at the troll face :')


It is obviously an acromantula. Duh!
Also take a look at the "Harry loves Moaning Murtle" hahahah



This is "Quidditch Through The Ages" by Kennilworthy Whisp.
This is less exciting, since it has no notes. And that, because it's a book from the library, therefore students are not allowed to ruin them in any way.


On the first page we can see the students that have borrowed it. Hermione's name is of course written twice! 



Purchase them here:

And just in case you like this one also


Thank you for visiting!
Loooove,

6 σχόλια:

  1. so nice post sweety. i follow u on gfc...i hope u will follow me back. kissesss
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much for everything! It would be my pleasure :)

      Διαγραφή
  2. I've only read the main 7 books in the Harry Potter series, but these look really interesting. :)

    Nerve Wires

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I totally recommend these three!
      Thank you for commenting! :)

      Διαγραφή
  3. great choice dear... I hope you can visit me too on my site..

    Have yourself a great weekend!

    from: The Menswear and Lifestyle Blog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...