7.9.13

Tag: It's all about me (from Zoella)

Vital Statistics:
Me: Maria
Nicknames: None
Birthday: 26th May 1995
Place of Birth: Thessaloniki Greece
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: None
Screen Name: Maria Pol

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Mid
Eye colour: Green
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 1,66 
Braces?: I almost had them when I was younger, but I didn't need them in the end.
Glasses?: No. My eyesight is better than a regular person's. Or that's at least what the doctor said.
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Krystallia
First Award: I don't really remember...
First Sport You Joined: Balet
First Real Vacation: Real? I don't know... Crete, maybe?
First Concert: The Fame Story concert in Thasos. 

Favourites:
Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
TV Show: Not really watching TV... I have always liked ANTM though!
Colours: Black, Green & Pink
Song: Ah! Too many! I'll go for Helena by My Chemical Romance
Candy: EVERYTHING
Restaurant: If it haz food, I eat.
Store: What kind? Pull & Bear, Public
School: ...kindergarten?
Book: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... I think.
Magazine: Stopped buying these years ago!
Shoes: Either converse or heels!

Currently:
Feeling: Bored
Eating: Fries
Typing: This. Duh.
Listening To: Surprisingly nothing! I just have the YouTube tab open and I'm watching/listening to "Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 67 - Mass Effect Mash-Up Edition" from Rooster Teeth.

Future:
Want Children?: One day, yes, but definitely not at the moment.
Want to be Married: Yeah, sure. Not that I've been dreaming of it since I was a child. If it's meant to happen, it's going to happen.
Careers in Mind: Make up artist. Pretty please!
Where do you want to live?: ENGLAND. ENGLAND. EEEEEEEEEEENGLAAAAAAAND. England. London.

Have you ever:
Smoked: Nope. Not for me.
Ran Away From Home: Why would I do that?
Broken a bone: Nope!
Got an X-ray: Nope!
Broken Someone's Heart: Not that I'm aware of!
Cried When Someone Died: Yes...

Do You Believe In:
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: Deep inside yes, but I'm saying no, because I'm too scared to even think that they exist.
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: Yes and no.
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Probably no.

Random picture of the day:




Thank you for reading!

Looooooove,

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...