19.10.13

Alice Madness Returns: Alice (in normal and hysteria mode) make up tutorial

Okay, Pewdiepie started these "Alice Madness Returns" series on his channel some months back, but for unknown reasons he stopped playing it, after a few episodes (Watch the first episode here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty4Wgu-N9gg). Basically, he was the one who got me crazy over this game. It's just SO COOL. I wish I could play it! I'm not really a PC gamer, though (I'm only one for Minecraft!), I prefer PlayStation better... but I do not own the third PS. Let me cry in a corner.
I have watched several videos from other Youtubers and it's one of the best games I've ever seen! I totally recommend it!

Speaking of games, don't forget to check out this upcoming gaming channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JordanLeeFurness




Now, to the tutorial! I wanted to try Alice in her other costumes, because I was fascinated by them, but later I realised her make up stayed the same and only her dresses changed (except the Cheshire appearance, in which her skin turns gray), so I went for the regular Alice (in the dress she wears while being in Wonderland) and the freaky Alice, when she is in Hysteria Mode.
I am aware my costumes look nothing like the ones in the game, but hey, I'm not here to cosplay, I'm here to show make up! ;)
And ignore the "Vorpal Knife", it's just a kitchen knife haha


Watch the video here:




Don't forget to comment, like, share and subscribe!

Thank you for visiting/watching!

Looooooooove,

6 σχόλια:

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...