27.10.13

Questions no one asks!

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
Closed.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? 

I do, haha. I'm guilty of it. I just like how they are tiny!

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 

Tucked in, so no monsters will grab me.

Do you like to use post-it notes? 

Yes!!!

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? 

I haven't seen a coupon in years.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
A bear. I would give it a hug, so it would stop being angry and trying to attack me and rip my flesh off.

Do you have freckles? 

Yeah, some on my nose.

Do you always smile for pictures? 

Not really, but I have been smiling a lot in pictures lately.

What is your biggest pet peeve? 

I don't really know. I think that weird thing I do with my pillow, especially if its fabric is silk. I fold the fabric in a way, when I'm touching it it would make a clicking sound. (not a really good description haha) Since it's a repetitive sound, it annoys people, but I'm hypnotized, when I do it. It's as awesome as bursting bubble wrap, to me.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 

Yes, but then I start thinking of something else and I forget about it.

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? 

I won't dance, but I will head bang...

Do you chew your pens and pencils? 

I have never done that. It's disgusting.

What is your Song of the week? 

Mama - My Chemical Romance

Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 

Yes, I find it really nice.

Do you still watch cartoons? 

Cartoons are for all ages.

Whats your least favorite movie? 

The Notebook. Yes, don't hate me for that.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 

I wouldn't. I would spend it.

What do you drink with dinner? 

Water, I guess.

What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 

Ketchup. 

What is your favorite food? 
Meat and rice. Or just rice. I am pretty sure I was Chinese in a previous life.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 

The Harry Potter series.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 
A week ago.

Can you change the oil on a car? 

Well, I have never tried it.

Best thing to eat for breakfast? 

Cereal.

Are you lazy? 
Yes, unless I do something I like.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 

We don't celebrate Halloween in Greece, but on our Carnival I went for a different costume every year. Mostly princess stuff.

What is your Chinese astrological sign? 

I have NO idea.

How many languages can you speak? 

Two.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs? 
I will go for Legos, because I don't know what those logs are.

Are you stubborn? 
Yes.

Who is better...Leno or Letterman? 

I like Ellen.

Ever watch soap operas? 

I used to. I never watch TV now.

Are you afraid of heights? 
Yep.

Do you sing in the car? 

If a song I like is on the radio, I will sing it.

Do you sing in the shower? 

No, but I will have music playing, when I'm not in a rush.

Ever used a gun? 

Yes. A water gun.

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 

Two days ago.

Do you think musicals are cheesy? 

Yes, but I will watch them.

Is Christmas stressful? 

No.

Ever eat a pierogi? 

Wha?

Favorite type of fruit pie? 

I hate fruit pies.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? 

Doctor, vet, teacher, hairdresser...

Do you believe in ghosts? 

Yes, but I don't want to, because I'm too scared.

Ever had a Deja-vu feeling? 

Yes, I've had a lot of them.

Take a vitamin daily? 

Never.

Wear slippers? 

When I get shouted for it by my parents.

Wear a bath robe? 

Yes, but only on winter.

What do you wear to bed? 

Pj's?

First concert? 

The Fame Story.

Cheetos Or Fritos? 
None.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? 

Sunflower seeds. They are addicting.

Ever taken dance lessons? 

Yes, for years.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? 

No, not really.

Can you curl your tongue? 
Yup.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
I only cry when Im angry, but never in front of others.

Own any record albums? 

I don't.

Who would you like to see in concert? 

RIGHT IN THE FEELS, DUDE. NOT COOL. My Chemical Romance, of course, I even had a dream a couple of days back that I was in one of their concert. I have never been so happy in my life. But, noooooooooooo you had to remind me THEY BROKE UP.

Hot tea or cold tea? 
I hate hot tea, but I love cold tea.

Tea or coffee? 

Orange juice.

Can you swim well? 

No.

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? 

I have been trying to do this for 18 years. I just can't.

Are you patient? 

No. Not at all.

DJ or band, at a wedding? 

Band.

Ever won a contest? 

Yes.

Ever have plastic surgery? 

No, I'm too scared.

Which are better black or green olives? 

ALL OLIVES ARE NICE.

Best room for a fireplace? 

Living room.

Do you want to get married? 

One day, yes, sure.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 

No.

Do you have kids? 

My CDs are my kids.

Do you want kids? 

I love kids, so yes, when I'm older.

Whats your favorite color? 
Black.


Thanks for reading my random post!

Looooove, 

4 σχόλια:

  1. haha maybe it's something in the human nature, it's so interesting being nosy and reading these kinds of posts!

    Now following you on GFC yay!

    Here's my link if you'd maybe like to follow me too? :)
    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. haha glad to know I'm not alone!
      Thank you for following, I will follow you too :) Loooove your blog name :D

      Διαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...