23.11.13

My movie pick: Pokémon 2 The Power Of One (1999)

Hello everyone! I swear I'm not dead. I've been busy lately and I didn't really have the time to make a post for my blog. I promise there is going to be a video very soon too! :)

As you may have noticed, I'm very bad at scheduling. The "Movie of the week" column was supposed to be going up every single week, but since I'm so bad at this, I will be going to rename it and make a post every now and then! 

My movie pick is the second Pokémon movie "The Power Of One".


"Pokémon: The Movie 2000 is a 1999 Japanese animated film directed by Kunihiko Yuyama and Michael Haigney as the second Pokémon feature-length film, complementing the Orange Islands saga of the series and featuring several new Pokémon, including Lugia and Slowking.
Pokémon: The Movie 2000 has two parts: the feature presentation and a 20-minute short. The film is set during the Orange Islands saga, where Ash, Misty and Tracey enter Shamouti Island. While there, they discover the three legendary Pokémon, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. When a collector named Lawrence III attempts to steal the three Pokémon and Lugia attempts to stop him, the fate between Ash, Lawrence III and Lugia is at stake."



Watch the fan made trailer here:



Watch the full movie here:



My thoughts: I really have nothing to say. Pokémon is my childhood. 
I'm giving this movie a blindly 10/10. I can't rate it lower.

Read the previous movie pick "The Bling Ring" here.

Thanks for visiting!

Looooooooove,

2 σχόλια:

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...