6.12.13

Christmas Questions :)




1. What's your favorite holiday movie? 

Home Alone... The first movie :)




2. What are your favorite Christmas colors? 

Red and gold, but only because they are festive colors. I would pick neither of these otherwise.





3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? 


I generally like dressing up.




4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? 


My youngest cousin, Paris.




5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 



Christmas morning, but it's been years since I've done that.




6. Have you ever built a Ginger Bread house? 


No, I haven't, I would love to though :)




7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 


Be as lazy as I can possibly be!




8. Any Christmas wishes? 


There are so many!




9. Favorite Christmas Smell? 


The smell of Christmas fairy lights being turned on all day long!




10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 


Melomakarona (Μελομακάρονα) yummyyy


Here's a picture of what they look like:




Also new Christmas make up tutorials will be up soon on my channel :)

Thanks for visiting!

Looooove,



Find me

4 σχόλια:

  1. Axxxx latreuw ta xristougenna alla akoma den exw stolisei fantasou
    se euxaristw poly gia to uperoxo comment sto blog mou keep in touch
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Κακώς! Τα Χριστούγεννα πρέπει να τα γιορτάζουμε με διάφορους τρόπους ένα μήνα νωρίτερα :Ρ

      Διαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...