23.12.13

My movie pick: Shrek (2001)

My movie pick this time is "Shrek".

"Shrek is a 2001 American computer-animated fantasy-comedy film produced by PDI/DreamWorks, released by DreamWorks Pictures, directed by Andrew Adamson and Vicky Jenson, featuring the voices of Mike MyersEddie Murphy and Cameron Diaz. It is loosely based on William Steig's 1990 fairy tale picture book Shrek!, and somewhat serves as a parody film, targeting other films adapted from numerous children’s fantasies (mainly animated Disney films). The film made notable use of popular music; the soundtrack includes music by Smash MouthEelsJoan JettThe ProclaimersJason WadeBaha Men, and John Cale (covering Leonard Cohen)."







Watch the trailer here:



Watch the movie here (no subtitles): http://megashare.info/watch-shrek-online-TVRNNQ


My thoughts: Shrek is one of my all time favourite films. I have watched it so many times, I've lost count. Truth is it's been a while since I last watched it, but I remember each line!

It is flawless! It is one of those classic films that you have nothing bad to say about it!

I totally recommend it to those that have been living under a rock and have never seen it!

I'm giving this movie a 10/10.

Read the previous movie pick "Pokémon 2 the power of one".

Thank you for visiting!

Looooove,


Find me
♡ Facebook | YouTube | Twitter 

4 σχόλια:

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...