7.12.13

Winter Look makeup tutorial & new hair!

First things first. Yesterday I dyed my hair red ombre and thought I'd show you. 
Click here to see my blonde ombre hair.

Okay, so this is the hair dye I bought.


And here is my hair before I dyed it. Excuse my naked face!


BLOOOOOOOOOOD. Okay, fine, it's not blood, it's the hair dye...or is it?


And voila! I'm happy with it :)


To the tutorial! I'm not even going to lie. I only did this to match it with my hair.
You don't need to be a redhead to wear this look though. 
Don't hesitate to go really bold with your eyebrows too! It is a must!
Hope you enjoy this wintry look!



Click the video to watch :)


Watch my previous tutorial "The Female Titan (from Attack On Titan)".


Don't forget to comment, like, share and/or subscribe!

Thanks for visiting!

Loooooooove,


Find me
♡ Facebook | YouTube | Twitter 

7 σχόλια:

  1. Amazing Hair Colour! You look beautiful :)
    kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Filhmenh apo thn fwtia ^^ (Game of thrones reference :P)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Θα γελούσα αν έβλεπα GoT. :P

      Διαγραφή
    2. :O Vlasfimeia!

      Well an dn to katalaves, sto kokkino malli kolaei :D

      Διαγραφή
    3. Ντάξει, μέχρι εκεί με κόβει. :Ρ

      Διαγραφή

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...