24.3.14

The Harry Potter Tag

The Harry Potter Tag 

(tagged by Mike Kar http://mike-kar96.blogspot.gr/)



Favourite Book: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Favourite Movie: It used to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out!

Favorite scene/moment overall: Snape's memories. I was BAWLIN in the cinema! 

Least Favourite Movie: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It's confusing, even after reading the books!

Part of the books/movies that made you cry: Snape's memories, again. I'm not a sentimental person, but GOD I couldn't stop!

Favorite quote: There are SO many, but I have to go with this one. "Not my daughter you bitch!"

Favourite character(s): Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape & Bellatrix Lestrange.

Least Favourite Character(s): Cho Chang

What would your Patronus be?: A white horse. Ooooh! Or a black one! WAIT. A PURPLE HORSE.

If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?: Probably the Resurrection Stone...

What House would you be in?: Well, I happen to be a Slytherin!

What would your wand be?: Hold it. I need to check my Pottermore. Length: 12 1/4 in, Wood: Redwood, Core: Phoenix Feather, Flexibility: Solid

If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?: Tom Felton. He seems like a really cool guy! 

Have you played any of the video games?: Yes! I was really obsessed with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the PS2 version!

IF you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?: Well, my eyesight is pretty good, so probably a Seeker.

Were you happy with the ending?: Yes. I don't think another ending would fit better. J.K. knows what she's doing, guys!

What pet(s) would you have: An Owl. 

Any specific spells you'd like to know?: All of them haha

What would your Boggart be?: People I love dying. Or snakes. I hate snakes. And I'm a Slytherin OH THE IRONY.

What special magical talents would you have?: I would be good at potions! 


I tag every Potterhead to do this! Thank you for visiting! :)


Looooooooooooooooove,




                          Find me
           ♡ Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...