7.12.14

Tumblr Tag

Hello! I was tagged by Mike K. from http://mike-kar96.blogspot.gr/ to do this. Hope you like it!

1) A song you like with a color in the title.
Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. Always!

2) A song you like with a number in the title.
One by Mary J. Blige ft. U2

3) A song that reminds you of summertime.
Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan, because it was the song I listened the most during the summer.

4) A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about.
I doubt I have one...

5) A song that needs to be played loud.
Every song should be played loud! Or at least that's what I do. I will go for Scream by Avenged Sevenfold though.

6) A song that makes you wanna dance.
I avoid dancing, I'm no good at it. haha But, if I can't help it, I will dance to Like A Boy by Ciara.

7) A song to drive to.
I don't drive, but I believe every song is appropriate for driving. I mean, I would play some rock songs. Like The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance, since its my second favorite song.

8) A song about drugs or alcohol.
Woah. I don't know. My Chemical Romance's Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) starts with "drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs"... Can I say that?

9) A song that makes you happy.
Again, all of the songs that I listen to make me happy. Otherwise, why would I listen to something that makes me sad? Dunno. Maybe We are! by Hiroshi Kitadani, which is the first opening for the famous anime series One Piece.

10) A song that makes you sad.
The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance. I love it, I really do, but it is sad. Maybe, because its video clip is sooo depressing!

11) A song that you never get tired of.
Helena by My Chemical Romance. It's my favourite!

12) A song from your preteen years.
Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance.

13) One of your favourite 80s song.
Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics.

14) A song that you would play on your wedding.
None of the songs I like are wedding appropriate. haha

15) A song that's a cover by another artist.
Rihanna's Stay by 30 Seconds To Mars

16) One of your favourite classical songs.
Tchaikovsky's Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy.

17) A song that you would sing a duet with on karaoke.
Broken Strings by Nelly Furtado ft. James Morrison.

18) A song from the year that you were born.
1995, Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise.

19) A song that makes you feel about life.
A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds To Mars.

20) Favourite song with a person's name in the title.
Helena by My Chemical Romance. ALWAYS AND FOREVER,.

Hope you liked it!

Loooooooooove,

Find me

♥ Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...