30.11.15

The Power of Makeup


Started by NikkieTutorials, continued by the world. 
The point of this video is to show people that believe we wear too much makeup that we do not actually care. Makeup is a way of expressing yourself. If you love this, you should keep doing it.
The original idea was to go full glam on one side, and bare faced on the other. I never go full glam, so this is my take on "the power of makeup".

Also, apologies for the really close shot. This was my first time trying out my new camera, so I didn't really know how to even stand.

Watch the video in full HD here:


Watch my previous video on "LeBlanc the Deceiver (League of Legends)".

Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe!

Looooooooooove,

Find me

♥ Facebook | Facebook Page | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...