26.2.17

The Sassy Skeleton | Maria Pol


Hello!
It's time for the carnival in Greece, so people are brainstorming on the costumes they might wear.
Although the carnival is fun and creative for most people, we can't really say that it is the same for the cosplayers
You've seen me wear so many different costumes, but I am not hesitating to admit I had NO idea what to dress up as. 
Long story short, I went for a very basic, easy and classic skeleton costume.
Since I've already done a classic skeleton look before, (watch it here) I thought I'd have a twist to the whole skeleton concept.
This is how the sassy skeleton was born and I couldn't be happier to show it to you!

Watch it here!


What will you dress up as this carnival?
Let me know!

Thank you for visiting my blog!

yours,
Maria Pol x

Find me

♥ Facebook | Facebook Page | YouTube | Instagram 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...