12.3.17

French Maid Nidalee Makeup Tutorial w/ Geo Kuromi | Maria Pol


Hello, everyone! I've got a lil something for you in this week's video!
I have collaborated with Geo Kuromi, one of the best Greek cosplayers and we are gladly presenting you French Maid Nidalee from League of Legends!

You can watch the makeup tutorial here:



We also did a mini photoshoot! I love taking pictures, but I am not really experienced. 
Proper editing is tricky too, especially when you don't have/don't know how to work photoshop! Oh well, I tried! haha






So what do you think? Let us know!

Thank you for visiting my blog!

yours,
Maria Pol x

Find me

♥ Facebook | Facebook Page | YouTube | Instagram 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...