19.3.17

Let's Play: Alice Madness Returns | Maria Pol


Hello!
So I recently bought this AMAZING game and I thought I'd play it for you!
Alice: Madness Returns is the ultimate game for me. I am really into third person, shooting monsters kinda games and they do get a massive plus if they look stunning too!
I caught myself being left breathless at the design of the entire game. Each chapter has a different theme and the sceneries - oh my, the sceneries!
How can something be beautiful, but creepy at the same time?

Watch my Let's Play here:



Have you ever played Alice: Madness Returns? Let me know what you think of it!

Thank you for visiting my blog!

yours, 
Maria Pol x

Find me

♥ Facebook | Facebook Page | YouTube | Instagram 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Let me know what you think of the post!
Thank you!
Maria Pol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...